Monday, February 2, 2009

2/1/09
I was asked today to give the lesson in kids church, 5 minutes before I was supposed to deliver it. It was about sin and salvation. I pulled out everything I had and it still appeared to fall on deaf ears. So is the everlasting burden of children’s ministry I guess. I hope that a seed was planted but I may never know. It was very uncomfortable and not very fun at all-which most likely means its what I am supposed to work on. I will conquer this by the Grace of God I will not be defeated by prepubescent beings. I owe it to the next generation to give them the experience that kids church gave me. I want to be someone’s Pastor Hugh, someone’s Randy Jones. I want to be the one that inspired and spoke into their life before the world had time to. I surely would not be who I am had it not been for the Godly children’s workers I was surrounded with.

No comments:

Post a Comment