Monday, February 2, 2009

10/19/08
It is obvious that God is deliberately trying to rid me of the bonds of common sense and logic and thus freeing me to run wild in the realms of mental insanity. Who in their right mind would pursue a large temporary fortification for an unknown reason to be erected in an unknown location filled with any given amount of people. Nobody. And thus it is perfectly logical that I am not in my right mind. It really is liberating not being bound by logic. God I am here, I don't know where I will be tomorrow but I know that you will be there when I get there.
If I suddenly go off the deep end, at my funeral they will either say I, by God's grace alone, accomplished more than anyone ever imagined and are truly thankful, or they will say he died trying. I don't care either way as long as they are moved upward. And now I prepare for my dive.

No comments:

Post a Comment