Monday, February 2, 2009

10/11/08
A long time ago God gave me a vision of me preaching to this outdoor stadium filled with people. I just assumed that it was to show me that my purpose was public, that I would be speaking to large audiences. Today I happened to be glancing through a photo biography of the great Billy Graham, of which I was surprised to find a picture of him preaching to a group of 8,000 students, in my stadium! I know I have never seen this stadium before (as it is that of the University of California) but my vision most definitely matched the picture. At first I was very confused, not at my discovery, but at my reaction to it. I simply added it to my growing archive of confirmations given to me by God for what He has for me. Why should I be surprised to find God is serious? Now as to the purpose of this finding I am still unaware, but I think I feel God telling me to get a tent. A big tent. As in one by which revivals were started in the days of old, the early days of Billy Graham. I also heard something about receiving the baton handed to me and running with it.


I have never been much for journaling and yet I find myself doing just that. Like a scientist logging every thing that happens with his experiment, so am I writing down everything that is happening to me, as something is happening to me and it is bigger than I could imagine. I'm in over my head, and this is my account of my journey to insanity in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment