Monday, February 2, 2009

11/25/08
I believe it is quite clear I have been doing some intense thinking. There are times when I feel very proud of myself for figuring out some unknown truth perhaps no one else has thought of. These time are brief as, ironically, the introduction to most questions becomes the conclusion to mine. WHY. Why are we fighting against evil? Why are we pursuing happiness? Why go after lost souls? Why are the inhabitants of Earth inhabiting the Earth? I sincerely hope I am not the only one knows there must be more to this universe than a game of checkers between God and Satan where at the end of time the side with the most pieces wins. But why? This universe is getting bigger the more I try and comprehend it, I'm getting lost.

Oh and along with a tent, I'm also supposed to start a video web site thing. News to me.

1 comment: