Monday, February 2, 2009

10/14/08
So this tent affair, despite my fervent desire that it be metaphorical of the direction by which God is taking me, it most certainly is literal. Therefore it is only logical to assume I am losing it! God is asking me to get a tent. I have no idea where this tent is coming from, how big it is supposed to be, where and when I am to erect it or for what purpose and yet I find myself praying for its appearance. Not out of spite, to show God how little He knows of His plan for me, but I am actually pursuing a tent! I am surprised at how far God has led me, as I am not putting up any argument against this irrational behavior.
If I am hearing wrong, it is only so that I will be able to hear correctly when it counts. If I fail, it will be so that next time will be a success. If I am completely humiliated in this process, it will only put me among the ranks of Noah and Abraham. And thus, I need a tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment