Monday, February 2, 2009

12/17/08
Words can do no justice to my current state of mind. The closest word I am aware of is Excited, perpetually excited. God has filled me with such exploding passion, an unquenchable thirst that is miraculously more pleasant than anything I have drank from the cup of life. God s showing me a reality which only existed in visions, and He is far from finished. The direction of my life is headed to a greater height than I still can imagine and am wondering how it is possible to go much further, not that I am weary of the journey, but that I cannot comprehend how God could either fill my life with greater joy than my earthly body can handle or that He could even keep this pace up in me for any period of time. I can not go back, I have tasted and found that it is good. I am very curious as to how I could remain on Earth with the amount of excitement now in me, at increasing speeds. It draws me to the conclusion that my time here is almost through, for Life cannot be measured in how long it took to be finished, but by how much it actually occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment