Monday, February 2, 2009

1/15/09
I am here again. I'm at that place I have grown so miserably accustomed to that is the low after the high. I refuse to stay. I have lived my life in a circle, never going anywhere. Maybe it is better to say that I am in a tightly wound coil, it feels like I'm going in circles but after looking back on the years it appears as though I've gone somewhere. I am going to find God. I will not be overcome and defeated so that in a month or two I can have a personal revival and start all back over. I am rewriting what I've always known of living life. I am choosing to move steadily upward instead of looping around again.
I realize that I loose the zest not because it fades away, but because it is taken away so I I'll look for the bigger blessing in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment