Thursday, December 30, 2010

MMXI Resolutions

    So I apparently am weird in the fact that I actually take resolutions pretty seriously, probably because I can't stand letting another year pass without some sort of improvement. I like to do these publicly because that way there is some level of accountability and my list of resolutions actually happen. So here it goes…

  • Continue last year's resolutions
  • Read at least one book of my choice a month, including new nonfiction and old fiction
  • Compliment one person everyday
  • Make sleeping a daily habit (this is a big one)
  • Finish all my credentialing education and be certified minister in the Assemblies of God
  • Read the Bible through again
  • Don't let my ideas of what God should be doing get in the way of what He is actually doing
  • Maintain running shape as well as consistently work toward acquiring some upper body strength
  • Keep old friends and keep making new ones
  • Journal more frequently and write something productive every day
  • Appreciate people and let them know about it
  • Give at least an hour of my day every day to prayer about other people
  • Develop a lifestyle in preparation for a life of ministry
  • Continue mastering all the instruments and languages I have started learning
  • Be content with what I cannot change but desperate for the things I can

No comments:

Post a Comment