Sunday, May 22, 2011

ITSTHAT SEMPLE Now in Print!!!

       Over the past two years since creating this blog, I have written a good amount of posts. I am doing a second year as well as a summer segment here at Missio Dei School of Missions and Evangelism and am beginning my fundraising campaign. We have found a cheap way to print these blogs for a very high quality hard cover edition and I am excited to announce thaat TWO YEARS WORTH of posts are now available for pre-order in print! 

    I am humbled by the response that I have received from readers and want to give anyone who wants one the chance to own these posts in print. All the proceeds go toward funding my journey across the nation telling people about the love of Christ as well as a portion going to those traveling with me on the journey to help them raise their support. Whether for yourself or a friend, your purchase of Itsthatsemple: The Book of Blogs Vol 1  for only $25 goes toward changing the world for God.
If you are interested, please email me at itsthatsemple@gmail.com and I will give you all the details or if you wish to know more about what I am doing, please visit mymissionsjourney.com-
     Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment